martedì 22 febbraio 2011

Randomous Sadness + Movie Meme, day 5

Today I was thinking about my future.
I really feel like something is missing. I feel better since I left Italy and all the bad things (and people), but I can't stop asking me if the only thing I want to escape from is myself.
I'm afraid of starting a new university or whatever and definitely choose a way for my whole life. I'm afraid of falling in love again, because I don't want to go out with someone just to stop my loneliness. But will someone be really in love with me someday? And above all, can I really love someone again? I'm not sure, and that's so sad. I feel old, like I've waited and lived for centuries instead than few years. I want to be happy now. I want to find the right way, not in general, but the right way for ME. I want to make my parents proud of me. I want to have a home and a family...there are so many other things I want. Maybe I'm too greedy...


day 05 - favorite love story in a movie
That was really difficult to find out. I've a lot of favourite love story in movies, but I can talk about them in other topics, so for this one I've choosen "50 First Dates". That's a really cute story: a playboy falls in love with a beautiful blondie who is the most kind and hottest girl he's ever date but...she suffers of amnesia, and every morning she wakes up sure of living the same day: her father birthday passed years ago. That day she had a car accident wich compromised her brain so she remebers everything before that day, but nothing happened after the car-crash. But love is stronger than any disease...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento