venerdì 18 febbraio 2011

Rainy Day - Movie Meme, day 1

I really can't stand the rain and these days it's always always raining with a terrible cold wind too! Both the babies are ill and I have my "monthly problem" too since this morning :(
But there's a thing that makes me really happy: tomorrow I'm going to see my bestfriend during the afternoon and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together! We haven't seen for ten days!
I think we'll have a walk in the nearest town and maybe we'll have some shopping. I can't wait to buy a book about local history and myths!


day 01 - the best movie you saw during the last year
There are a lot of beautiful movies I watched last year, maybe my favourite one is "Julie & Julia" I've seen this summer with my mum.
That's really cute and have all things I'm addicted to: love, blogs and cooking. I really suggest this movie to everybody, that's based on the true story of blogger Julie who, pushed by her love for cooking, decided to try all recepies by Julia Child (the guru of french cooking for english women during the 50's) in one year. That's really a challange with lots of consequences that involve all the aspects of her life.
The two main characters are played by Amy Adams and Meryl Streep. If you're interested in it, you can also read the book of Julie Powell (the real one) and if you want to be a better cooker too of course you can have a look to Julia Child's recepies and videos :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento