lunedì 21 febbraio 2011

Week end part 2 + Movies Meme, days 4

Yesterday I went near Ballinhassig where Mela is living and working at the moment.
That's a really nice place, it's a kind of farm with a dog, some horses, a pony, and other animals like chickens and rabbits.
The family is really nice, they have three girls of 13, 10 and 3 years old (the youngest one was adopted in Mexico).
Today it was finally sunny! this morning I woke up quite sad because I dreamt of a friend of mine which I met here in Ireland few years ago and he died in 2009. That was really a strange dream and I was full of nostalgia.
I washed and dried the hair of the grandmother of the house and then I cleaned the bathroom and my bedroom. In the afternoon I played with the kids, also the ones of the neighbours. I really had fun!
Tonight I'm going to watch some italian television, there's a nice tv show! :)


day 04 - a movie that makes you sad

That's Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride". It's really a beautiful movie, but although she rests in peace in the end I feel melanchonic. Maybe because, as the villain said, I feel like her "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride".
Tell me Emily, can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento