giovedì 24 febbraio 2011

Miscellaneous + Movie Meme, day 6 & 7

Yesterday I didn't write anything because it was a really quite day.
I've booked a room in Cork for this Saturday so that me and Mela are going to spend the week end exploring the city and some other places in the county!
I'm planning to visit as much as I can of Ireland during this six months. I really love this place and I don't wanna miss a thing! I think that my age is the right one to start seeing the world. The real one!
I hope to enjoy myself and learn always something more! I don't want to be one of those grey person stucked with one or two interests who loss their curiosity for the world (if they've ever had one).
I don't want to drown in bad thoughts and sadness, life is too short to do that.
First step to feel better is: don't waste my time in things that make me feel bad!


day 06 - favorite made for tv movie
This was the only meme I had no doubt: "Rose Red" is absolutely my favourite tv movie.
That's the sequel, made by Stephen King, of the book (and movie) "The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer - My life in Rose Red".
Rose Red is a haunted house that literally absorbs women for different reasons. Everything is connected to the owner of the house, Ellen Rimbauer, and her sense of loneliness. A group of psychics, captained by a paranormal researcher at university, decides to enter in the house before its imminent cleareance. I can't tell you more without spoilers so I'll let you watch it. That's a really good ghost story if you like horror movies without splatter things. Personally I think it's one of my favourite horror movies, the only blemish is that lasts 6 hours! So I suggest you to split it in two parts!

day 07 - the most surprising plot twist or ending
So here is my other favourite ghost story -as the onnly one missing in my top three ghost stories, I suggest you also "Fragile - a ghost story".
"The others" is set in a country house after II World War. There is a mother with two kids affected by photosensitivity looking for a new housekeeper after that all the servants left the house in panic without any explanations. So three mysterious people offer their help, telling that they've already worked in the house in the past and they would be pleased to serve there again.
I really can't tell you more because this movie has an incredible plot and I won't spoil anything!
I recommend that to you and watch it until the end! You'll find that amazing, I promise!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento